Vendor lease is a financing product that lets you use leasing as a marketing tool to boost your sales (*).
How does it work?
1. You sign a contract (collaboration agreement) with us that enables you to offer leasing solutions to your clients relating to the financing of two types of equipment:
- Technological equipment, such as IT, medical and telecoms material, and photocopiers.
- Logistical equipment and solutions: agricultural, maintenance, construction and civil engineering machinery, and light utility vehicles.
2. You then incorporate the leasing contract (in the form of financial leasing, financial hiring or operational leasing) in your sales process.
3. Financial and operational leasing are both possible. Other linked services, such as insurance and maintenance, are also generally offered. Whether or not within the framework of the lease contract, the vendor of the lease can organise this activity at total liberty, even when it is mostly implemented in collaboration with a leasing company.
- New commercial options that help you open up new markets and expand your service offering.
- Increased sales: you make the purchase easier for your clients.
- Enhance client loyalty: your clients are served swiftly and conveniently, and enjoy all the benefits associated with leasing.
- Simplicity and security: no credit risk or administrative charges.
- Reduced administrative costs for your company.
- Helps you generate additional revenues.
- Automated management thanks to our ‘Lease Offers’ communication tool.
Good to know
- Your business must have an annual turnover of at least 2 million euros.
- The minimum leasing volume is 200,000 euros a year.
- Vendor Lease provides access to financial leasing (on-balance sheet) and financial hiring (off-balance sheet).
- The term of the agreement varies from 18 to 36 months in the case of IT (or hightechnology) equipment.
- The purchase option is 1–3% in the case of financial leasing.
- There is no purchase option in the case of financial hiring.
- The term of the agreement for industrial, construction and agricultural machinery and light utility vehicles is 24–60 months.
- The purchase option is 3–15% in the case of financial leasing.
- In the case of financial hiring, the purchase option can be higher than 15% depending on the material, but a variation is also possible without a purchase option.
(*) Vendor lease is offered by BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.