Offer your employees a shared vehicle or vehicle pool
How does it work?
- You, as employer, make one or more vehicles available to your employees.
- You decide which employees get to use them.
- Whenever the need arises, the employee reserves a vehicle via the Arval Car Sharing smartphone app or the dedicated website (try the demo free of charge).
- His or her smartphone is also used as the key. If necessary, employees without a smartphone can use a chipcard.
- The Arval Car Sharing website provides you with a dashboard displaying all the useful information: vehicle schedules, kilometres driven, fuel levels, any damage, etc.
- You pay Arval a fixed monthly fee plus an additional charge per kilometre driven. Rental lasts for 12 months and the kilometres travelled are invoiced when the vehicle is returned.
- The contract (operational leasing) includes finance, maintenance and repairs, damage cover (€ 250 deductible), roadside assistance and a replacement vehicle. The vehicle is fitted with all-season tyres.
- No admin: thanks to the Arval Car Sharing app, your employees make their reservations themselves and are responsible for keeping the vehicle clean and in good condition. Any damage can be reported using the app. Kilometres travelled and the fuel level are recorded automatically.
- No need for key management: the car can be opened, started and locked using a smartphone or chipcard.
- Real-time reporting: thanks to Arval Car Sharing, which continuously records all the relevant data, you can generate clear and precise reports whenever you like.
- Socially responsible: you limit the number of vehicles strictly to your company’s actual needs and optimise your pool management by favouring vehicles with limited CO2 emissions. Arval Car Sharing helps you meet your sustainability objectives.
For your employees:
- Flexibility: they can reserve a vehicle wherever and whenever they need it.
- Efficiency: reservation is fast and immediate.
- Simplified administration: no more expense claims or returning keys – it’s all done automatically.
- No need to use their own car: the employee’s own car is reserved for private use and the employee benefits from a comfortable and well-equipped vehicle.
Good to know
- The Arval Car Sharing app is available for both Android and iOS.
- If you prefer, the monthly rental price can include 1 000 km per month, so that the fuel costs are spread over the year and the bill at the end of the year is reduced.
- You can also request a fuel card with no additional administrative costs.
- If you already have a vehicle pool, you can install the Arval Car Sharing system and enjoy its many advantages that way too.
- The standard vehicle provided in Arval Car Sharing is a medium-sized car, new and fully equipped (air-co, cruise control, Bluetooth, electric windows, built-in GPS and reversing camera). It will, moreover, be a vehicle that respects the environment (limited CO2 emissions).
Tel. : +32(2) 240 01 99
Arval Car Sharing is offered by Arval SA/NV, a specialist subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group.